There are 5 days left of 2015 and all I can think of are more books to read(and obsess about) that are to release in 2016. (Seriously!! More books!!)
Meanwhile, I decided to make a blog post about books that I have enjoyed reading in year 2015. 🙂
- Shutter by Courtney Alameda
The main character- a tetrachromat, using a camera to exorcise ghosts. What more do you need..all that action!
2. The Awesome by Eva Darrows
I think the cover speaks for itself 🙂
3. The Wicked Will Rise (Dorothy Must Die #2) by Danielle Page
This is the sequel to the first book in the Dorothy Must Die series. This being one of the many fairytale retellings that I enjoy~
4. Liars Inc.
This one had a plot twist that I never expected. I also like the way the author told the story.
5. Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
One of the books I was able to finish in less than 24 hours 🙂
6. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
Staying up all night finishing this book.. and no regrets 🙂
7. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
Pros: the cover, diary entries, the creepiness, everything
Cons: don’t know any.. 🙂
8. Underneath Everything by Marcy Beller Paul
Toxic friendships.. what else?
I CANNOT WAIT for more books to be released in 2016!